Bedtime last night: 11 PM Estimated sleep time: 11:30 PM
Wake up: 8:15 AM Get up: 8:30 AM
Today’s weight: 238.6
Today was Fun Day! I started it off by going to the Savannah History Museum and walking the girls through the history of the city I love. They weren’t interested in most of it. However, they have a scavenger hunt for the kids, so finding the things became their goal. They paid a lot of attention to it that way. I found a gorgeous floor loom in one of the exhibit rooms that made me pretty happy. The girls found all of the things on the scavenger hunt so they were happy, too! We then stopped by the craft store and grabbed rocks to paint on our way to Monkey Joe’s for them to jump around for a while. Afterwards, we hit Walmart for shopping.
C- Finished the embroidery I was working on and beaded a rosary
R- More Seize the Dawn… almost finished!
A- Museum walking!
F- HAVE FUN!
Breakfast- One belgian waffle, one slice of french toast, 2 slices of bacon
Dinner- Papa Joe sandwich from Jason’s Deli with 3 baked Lays
Snack- chocolate chip bake
24 ounces of water with breakfast
32 ounces of ICEE at Monkey Joe’s
20 ounces of Jason’s pomegranate and blueberry
12 ounces of water with snack
REVIEW of yesterday’s plans for today-
- Start cleaning routine and get back to your checklist.
- Find the charger for your FitBit and get it charged to track heart rate, sleep, and steps. (can’t find the stupid charger)
- TAKE A WALK and Meditate after dinner.
- Call the dr and set up an appointment for meds, and other medical issues.
- Craft Day- Painting Rocks (
still have to go buy the rocks)- POSTPONED FOR THIS WEEKEND
- Cleaning Day- Bedrooms (and the Dining Room and Bathrooms, since we’ve been slack about those)—- are my goals too lofty here?
- Cleaning out the veggie garden on the side of the flower garden up front.
Monkey Joe’s for Fun Day, hopefully the History Center for a bonus (FREE BECAUSE I ALREADY PAID FOR IT) Field Trip
We had a lot of fun today, I spent too much money… the same drill it usually is, I guess. Fun is the important part, so I’m good with that. I got some stuff crossed off my list, so that’s good. I’m thinking the cleaning routine isn’t working… I know, right? It’s probably my laziness, I’m not going to lie. I hate cleaning. It rained pretty heavily tonight, so walking wasn’t an option. I looked for the charger to my FitBit… yeah, can’t find it, anywhere.
- Archery Practice (weather permitting) at 10 AM
- Dinner at 5 PM
FYI— No blog tomorrow! I hate a hot date! 😉