Bed last night: 11:30 PM estimated sleep time: 12-ish PM
Wake Up: 7:00 AM Get up: 9:45 AM (yeah, I dozed off)
Today’s weight: 238.6
MOM Time: Craft day was put on hold today because the house is a wreck. So, Mom time today was spent cleaning. Once you get these two started, they’re little machines, but getting them moving and not complaining is a CHORE!
C- stitching on my couch project- finished the split stitches and started working on the fills (satin stitch)
R- more Seize the Dawn
A- Cleaned the kitchen
F- Get something DONE today!
T- blog and youtube videos
breakfast- chocolate chip bake
Lunch- herb and cheddar bake
Dinner- meatlover’s pizza
snack- cheese stick
This is where I tanked today… I had 16 ounces of water with breakfast, and 24 ounces of tea with dinner and that’s it. *Sighs*
REVIEW OF YESTERDAY’S PLANS FOR TODAY-
- Start cleaning routine and get back to your checklist.
- Find the charger for your FitBit and get it charged to track heart rate, sleep, and steps.
- TAKE A WALK and Meditate after dinner.
- Call the dr and set up an appointment for meds, and other medical issues.
- Craft Day- Painting Rocks (still have to go buy the rocks)- POSTPONED FOR THIS WEEKEND
- Cleaning Day- Dining Room (and the
Den, Kitchenand Bathrooms, since we’ve been slack about those) Laundry- so much laundry
- Cleaning out the veggie garden on the side of the flower garden up front.
TOMORROW’S PLAN OF ATTACK:
- *points up*
- Monkey Joe’s for Fun Day, hopefully the History Center for a bonus (FREE BECAUSE I ALREADY PAID FOR IT) Field Trip
Today was a strange day. I set out to do so much and failed spectacularly at them. I started trying to do some research for a class I want to do at the Clover this morning while I ate breakfast. Nothing I needed was online, anywhere. Worse, the document that had it all in it, they want to charge me $25 for. It’s not available online, anywhere. No digital copies. Since it’s a handbook, that doesn’t really make sense to me. So, fire lit, lots of people picking up their own torches and running with it. I tried to distract myself by working on school stuff. HAHAHA, Took a friend down the rabbit hole of heraldry with me! The next thing I knew, it was 1 o’clock and I haven’t accomplished ANYTHING today! I started working on changing that, but I had to eat lunch first. Left the house at 2:30 to get hay and cereal for the guinea pigs and then tackled cleaning the kitchen when I got home. This is not what I want my summer to look like, so I’m getting up tomorrow. The girls and I will go to breakfast, if that’s what I have to do to get up and get moving. I did manage to finish two loads of laundry on top of the kitchen, today, and I recorded two Pell videos for an upcoming fighting class at the Clover. Not a total loss, but did I seize this day? No.
Need to work on that.